Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location monitoring means has become a need in the current world. For iOS users, there are lots of instances where you’d need iPhone real time location monitoring like when you lost your iPhone somewhere or monitoring your loved ones to know where they go behind your back. Since, it is not feasible to maintain them under your watchful times all the times, particularly when you’re working, you can take assistance in the real-time location tracking tools and apps to monitor their places. Thus, in this article, we’ve given you some of the finest iPhone real time location tracking apps and tools that you can use to keep an eye on the positioning of your loved ones and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
AppSpy is a totally free iPhone real time location tracking app that allows you to track the real-time location of an iPhone. You can install this program on the target device and then monitor its place in real time.
– You can track the real time location of this goal.
– It has Geofencing and location reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be monitored.
– It works silently in the background.
– AppSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a lot of strain on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at iPhone Real Time Location Tracking
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time place tracking app which lets you track the location of your relative at any time. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other most recent iPhone features to give you the best location tracking for tracking your children, partner or other family members.
– You can monitor the location of other iPhone users of their previous 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to trace your location.
– You can cut back the battery usage.
– Very easy to enroll and use.
– You are able to track children, workers, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Occasionally, it fails to update the places.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is the official app from Apple to monitor the real time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app may also be used as a means to track the location of their iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on several iOS apparatus and people who don’t can install it for free in the iOS App Store.
– It is very easy to monitor the real time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of the device may also be viewed.
– It also provides instructions to the missing device.
– You can watch the battery percentage on the target device.
– It does not have any Geofencing facility.
– Doesn’t support iOS apparatus with an iOS version sooner than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the best iPhone real time location tracking app equipped with a great deal of powerful features. Not just it allows you to track the location of the goal, but also the length, space, speed and elevation of the device.
– It is possible to share the place with others.
– Can monitor distance, rate, and length of the device as it began moving.
– there’s no need to register for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It isn’t free and you also would have to spend money to download this app.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing program that allows you to share your real-time GPS location with someone. But if you want to monitor somebody you can just send a sharing request from their apparatus to yourself. Then you’d be able to view all their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real location location of someone without having to register.
– Very simple to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would have to get access to the target device to deliver a sharing petition to your apparatus.
– Battery drain is ensured as this program runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is just another app from iPhone that lets you track the real time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Locate My Friends is used for iPhone real time location tracking and set the Geofencing locations to get alerts when a individual leaves or arrives a place.
– Track real location location of your buddies or loved ones.
– You can share your own place for a specified time permanently or temporarily.
– it’s possible to set Geofencing alarms when a individual arrives or leaves a location.
– Available free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the information is wrong.
– The newest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are among the best iPhone real-time place tracking apps that you can use to track the GPS location of somebody. Using this app, you can place Geofences alarms around certain places.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alarms fear alarms.
– You can also get directions to your kid’s location.
– If you would like to track place history of someone, you want to acquire in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned previously will only enable you to track the GPS area of this target. However , if you want to monitor other iPhone activities or information, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool which allows you to monitor the activities of a person on their smartphones. Though it’s readily available for tracking tasks of the Android and iOS apparatus, the working is different for both this particular platform. In Android, you need to download the tracking program on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you just need to understand the iCloud ID and password of the target. It can monitor a variety of iPhone data like messages, telephone logs, locations history, plus much more.
Why Pick This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location history of this target.
– Additionally, it monitors the call logs in addition to the text messages of this target.
– Internet browsing history may also be monitored.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. may also be assessed using NetSpy.
– you could also monitor the software installed on the device.
Easy Measures to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Go to the official website of NetSpy and subscribe to a NetSpy account.
Step 2: Today, in the NetSpy setup wizard, then enter the name and age of the target and choose the OS as iOS then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the next page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Confirm”.
Now, login to a NetSpy dash and then you’re able to spy or track the actions of this goal iPhone. Click “Location History” to see the locations visited by the target. In addition to this, you could also remotely assess his text message, phone logs, program photo, video and other data directly.
There are a lot of reasons why somebody would like to utilize iPhone real-time location tracking apps. This may include tracking the location of kids, employees, or spouses. If you don’t know how to track the real time location of an iPhone, then you can use the very best iPhone real-time location monitoring apps mentioned here. But if you would like to track more than just place history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring tool to track the cell phone activities of the goal.